Monday 12 September 2011

Meet our new friend.....

Today was a fairly lazy day around the apartment. I don't think any of us changed out of our pajamas until evening but in our defense we were waiting for the internet people to come set us up with wifi! YAY, we can officially be connected all. the. time.
Because we have been fortunate enough to have warm weather and sun this past week I have been spending time reading on our balcony. A few days ago I noticed that we had a spider creating his home outside our window. First instinct told me to grab the nearest shoe and swat him over the edge but this afternoon I have enjoyed watching our new friend, Peter Parker, destroy and then rebuild his web over and over again.  It was very windy out today and I think he got a little discouraged when a leaf hit his web and put a hole in it but cheered him on as he began to rebuild his web, bigger and better than ever!
Love from London,
Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to do this to you, but every time I see a spider, i think of what will happen if it has babies. That is why I always go in for the kill.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx6Eh144GW0

    ReplyDelete