Saturday 31 March 2012

Kind of a Big Deal (or two)

So last week I was at the mall and was astounded at just how massive this building was! It not only had approximately every single store an American mall would have but it also had hundreds of food and clothing and shoe and any other type of store you can think of that I had never even heard of before. It was overwhelming and I probably only saw about 1/3 of it in my brief walk around after paper writing some more. The most exciting discovery was of course the fact that there is a PINKBERRY in the mall!!! It was exactly the same except they don't charge per topping and you can add as much as you want to your cup like at Yogurtland or Menchies. It made me so happy because I haven't had froyo in months and months! Poor Chris probably thought I had lost my marbles when I squealed as we turned a corner and BAM it was directly in front of us. hahaha but he kindly took a picture of me anyways which I of course have to share with you all here. Once I had some Pinkberry in my belly I managed to avoid stressing about my paper for a brief period of time which was quite a relief. 
Now on another school related note...I am not famous on the King's Website! About 2 months ago now the director of our program asked if a few of us would be interviewed just answering the same 3 or 4 questions; why we picked King's, whether we liked the program, if it helped with career plans etc... I had actually completely forgotten about it until my friend, Bryan, told me to go look at the Program website and WHOA! There was part of my interview at the beginning of the video clip! I'm slightly embarrassed because I feel so young compared to everyone else and like my answer seemed silly but eh, I'll let you all decide what to think of it. It's kind of exciting either way! Now, I wonder how long that video will be up there....! WOW I'M FAMOUS.....kinda.

Love from London,
Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment